Maybe you know a lot about PU foam. When you want to use a large amount of this kind of foam board for thermal insulation in engineering, you usually think of metals with low thermal conductivity (aluminum, galvanized steel) or FRP materials as the skin material of PU sandwich panels. These are good choices. But you have a better choice, yes, it is CFRT laminated PU foam core sandwich panel.
The outer layer of CFRT laminated PU foam core sandwich panel uses CFRT (continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic material), and the inner layer is polyurethane material. This sandwich structure combines the strength of CFRT with the lightweight, thermal insulation properties of PU foam.
- Lightweight and high strength: The lower density of both CFRT and PU, coupled with the continuous fiber structure of CFRT, makes it lighter yet stronger than many traditional materials.
- Thermal insulation: PU foam has polar thermal conductivity (in the range of .020 ~0.040 W/(m·K)), which makes the composite panel have excellent thermal insulation effect.
- High cost performance: The price of CFRT is much lower than aluminum and FRP of the same specifications.
- Long service life: CFRT sheets have excellent weather resistance and will not cause problems such as chalking and fading when exposed to the outdoors for a long time.
|Total Thickness||10~120mm, of customized.|
|Core Materials||PU foam core. (Density: 45~80kg/m³)|
|Skin Materials||CFRT sheet(0.4~10mm).|
|Layers of UD Tape||2~9 layers, the number of layers can be customized.|
|Surface Film||PET/PVC/PP film.|
|Surface Color||Natural/black and other colors can be customized.|
|Performance Treatment||Anti-ultraviolet, flame retardant, antistatic.|
|Process Options||Embedded reinforcement materials; CNC machining services.|
Customized Solutions for You
- Pre-embedded reinforcement materials: Various strength-increasing materials can be embedded inside the panel, such as aluminum pipes, steel pipes, FRP pipes, wood, plastic components, etc.
- Machining services: High-precision CNC machines process panels into various shapes.
- Value-added services: UV-resistant technology, flame-retardant technology.
- Cold Rooms: It has a better thermal insulation effect than metal-faced PU foam panels, and is easier to install.
- Refrigerated Trucks: Commonly used refrigerated trucks use GRP PU sandwich panels. As a substitute for the former, CFRT PU Sandwich Panels have the same high impact strength and are relatively lightweight, and the construction cost is also greatly reduced. reduce.