Fiber-reinforced thermoplastic unidirectional prepreg tape (referred to as unidirectional tape). It is a composite of unidirectional fibers parallel to each other and molten thermoplastic resin (PE, PP, PA, etc.) after impregnation. It is lightweight and impacts resistant Excellent characteristics.
Features of Thermoplastic Unidirectional Fiberglass Prepreg Tapes
- Short fiber reinforced thermoplastic material: fiber length <1MM.
- Long fiber reinforced thermoplastic material: fiber length 1 ~ 25MM.
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics: Length consistent with final product dimensions
Advantages of TOPOLO
- Good fiber dispersion: The glass fiber is dispersed individually in the resin, which overcomes the problem of thermoplastic fiber dispersion.
- Customized production: using melting process to meet different special performance requirements.
- Mass production: In mass production, the production cost is relatively low, and the quality is stable and reliable.
|Length||200 ~ 3000 m/roll|
|Effective width||25 ~ 630 mm|
|Thickness of tape||0.16~12 mm|
|Basic Resin||PP, PE, PA6, PA66, PETG, PPS, etc|
|Glass Fiber Content||Standard: 60% ~ 70%|
Various UD Tapes are Available
Prepreg unidirectional tapes are widely used in shoes, rowing oars, bicycles, sports tools, honeycomb skin, truck fairing, truck skirts, RTP pipes(HDPE), auto spare parts, etc.