Advantages of Aluminum Dropside Body
- Self-developed high-strength aluminum framework;
- Rivet and screw for connection, along with a little welding in particular places, easy installing and maintaining;
- Advanced Japanese technology used in side panel structures;
- Powder, painting, or electrophoresis for surface treatment.
All-aluminum Dropside Truck Body Structure
The structure is mainly divided into five parts:
①Bottom frame assembly (underframe+ floor).
②Front Gantry (Headboard).
TOPOLO Dropside Body Parameters
|Outward Length||Outward Width||Outward Height|
|Inward Length||Inward Width||Panel Height|
|Bottom Thickness||Floor Thickness||Rear Open|
|30mm||20mm||5 or 3 doors|
|Pillar Mode||Bare Weight||Load|
Lightweight and Strong
At present, most of the floor of dropside truck body is aluminum skid plate and bamboo plywood. The glass fiber non-slip honeycomb panel launched by TOPOLO is not only stronger but also lighter, saving transportation costs.
Dropside Advantages Over Flatbed
It’s true that a flatbed truck maximizes space since it has no sides or roof, but if you care about the following points, you may find the dropside body is the better choice.
- The folding sides of a drop side truck give easy access for loading and unloading. It also avoids hinge damage from forklifts.
- The fixable side panel makes your load much safer on road. Especially when your business involves building and construction, a drop-side trailer is supposed to be your great mover.
- Additionally, you can put advertisements on the side or rear panel of your truck if you choose the dropside body.