TOPOLO T-C series closed-cell PVC foam board is a very simple core material. It is very inexpensive with good mechanical properties and is compatible with all standard resin systems, including polyester, vinyl ester, and epoxy. TOPOLO provides your panel structures with a combination of the highest strength, stiffness, and minimal weight, as well as top thermal insulation. Taking it as a core material between two thin, stiff skins, the panel structure can be at least 50% lighter than conventional solutions.
- Size: 1220*2440mm, 1560*3050mm, 2050*3050mm or customized
- Thickness: 1~70mm.
- Density: 60~250kg/m3.
- Working Temperature：-240~80℃
- Color: white, red, yellow, green, pink, etc.
Physical Performance Parameters
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||1.8||2.5||3.5||4.8||7.1||9.2|
|Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||75||95||130||175||250||320|
|Compressive Strength (Mpa)||0.9||1.4||2||3||4.8||6.2|
|Compressive Modulus (Mpa)||72||90||135||170||240||300|
|Shear Strength (Mpa)||0.76||1.15||1.6||2.2||3.5||4.5|
|Shear Modulus (Mpa)||20||27||35||50||85||104|
|Shear Strain (%)||20||30||40||40||40||40|
Processing of PVC Foam Board
After the boards are sliced, no extra surface treatment. The curved surface can be adapted by the thermo-forming of the plain boards.
The foam has a hole with a diameter of about 2mm, and the actual size of the hole can be adjusted according to the thickness and density of the foam core. With this hole, the air under the sheet can be expelled and the resin will flow to the other side.
The grooves on the surface of the board serve as resin infusion channels. The grooves can be on one or both sides, in one or both directions.
Features of PVC Foam Board
- Lightweight and easy to transport and process.
- Smooth, easy to print, and paint in a variety of colors.
- Excellent thermoforming properties.
- Impact and fire-resistant.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion and non-toxic.
- Moisture-proof, waterproof, good warmth retention.
- Good sound insulation and shock absorption properties.
- Not easy to fade and not easy to age.
PVC Foam Core Sandwich Panels
As a filling material, PVC foam board can be compounded with various reinforcing materials to form a strong, durable, and beautiful sandwich panel, and these reinforcing materials can be aluminum, steel, wood, fiberglass, etc.
- Advertising: Screen printing, engraving materials, display boards.
- Architectural decoration: outdoor and indoor decorative panels, storage racks, and room siding;
- Boats and Vehicles: Upholstery materials for buses, trains, subways, ships, and airplanes.
- Furniture: Office furniture, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets.
- Industrial applications: Thermoforming products, cold storage projects, environmental protection projects.
- Others: Templates, sports equipment, art materials, and various isolation boards.
TOPOLO PVC Foam Board
Our PVC foam sells well in Southeast Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Central Asia, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East! We strive to establish a global marketing network to provide customers with high-quality and low-cost products.