T-C series PVC foam provides your panel structures with a combination of the highest strength, stiffness, and minimal weight, as well as top thermal insulation. Taking it as a core material between two thin, stiff skins, the panel structure can be at least 50% lighter than conventional solutions.
- Size: 1220*2440mm, 1560*3050mm, 2050*3050mm or customized
- Thickness: 1~33mm.
- Density: 0.35~0.8g/m³.
|Calcium carbonate percentage||％||20|
|Flexural strength modulus||MPa||800-900|
|Vicat softening point||℃||73-76|
Features of PVC foam board
- Lightweight and easy to transport and process.
- Smooth, easy to print, and paint in a variety of colors.
- Excellent thermoforming properties.
- Impact and fire resistant.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion and non-toxic.
- Moisture-proof, waterproof, good warmth retention.
- Good sound insulation and shock absorption properties.
- Not easy to fade and not easy to age.
Application of PVC foam board
- Advertising: Screen printing, engraving materials, display boards.
- Architectural decoration: outdoor and indoor decorative panels, storage racks, room siding;
- Boats and Vehicles: Upholstery materials for buses, trains, subways, ships, and airplanes.
- Furniture: Office furniture, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets.
- Industrial applications: Thermoforming products, cold storage projects, environmental protection projects.
- Others: Templates, sports equipment, art materials, and various isolation boards.
TOPOLO PVC Foam
Our PVC foam sells well in Southeast Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Central Asia, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East! We strive to establish a global marketing network to provide customers with high-quality and low-cost products.