Aluminum laminated PET foam core sandwich panels are composite materials made up of two layers of aluminum sheets bonded to a core material made of PET (polyethylene terephthalate) foam. This sandwich structure combines the lightweight and corrosion-resistant properties of aluminum with the insulating and lightweight nature of PET foam.
- Lightweight: It has lightweight properties that reduce the structural load.
- Anti-corrosion: Aluminum sheets are corrosion-resistant, increasing the service life of the material.
- Easy to Process: This material is easy to cut, drill and process for easy construction.
- Environmental Protection: PET foam and aluminum sheets can be recycled and are environmentally friendly products.
- Aluminum Sheet: The outer layer of the sandwich panel is made of aluminum sheet. Aluminum was chosen because it is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and easy to fabricate. The surface of aluminum panels can be treated to enhance its durability or provide a specific decorative finish.
- PET Foam Core: The core material is made of PET foam, which is a lightweight, closed rigid foam. It has high strength, and using PET as the core material can greatly improve the stability of the sandwich panel.
|Aluminum Sheet Thickness||≥0.1mm|
|Aluminum Grades||1050, 1060, 1100, 1145, 1200, 1230, 1350, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2124, 2219, 2319, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5005, 5052, 5083, 5086, 6061, 6063 ,7075, 7050, 7049, 710 0, 8006, 8111, 8079, etc.|
|Aluminum Surface Treatment||Sandblasting, polishing, glossy, embossed, matte, fluorocarbon coating, anodizing, etc.|
|Aluminum Surface Color||RAL color, or customized pattern.|
|PET Foam Density||60/80/120/200. (60~300kg/m³)|
- Building Exterior Wall Decoration: This material can be used for building exterior wall decoration, providing good appearance and waterproof performance.
- Interior Decoration: Aluminum PET foam core sandwich panels are used for interior decoration, such as wall panels, ceilings, partitions, etc.
- Transportation: In the interior decoration of ships, airplanes, trains and other transportation vehicles, this material is often used to make interior panels because it is lightweight and strong.