FRP laminated PET foam composite panel is a new type of composite material developed by TOPOLO, which fully combines the respective advantages of FRP and PET foam, and has extremely high strength. Today, when countries all over the world advocate sustainable economic development, as an environmentally friendly composite material, it has replaced other foam materials in many fields.
Usually, both sides of the composite board are FRP sheets, and the PET foam is laminated with FRP through an adhesive. This process is realized in a vacuum compressor, and by removing the air between the core material and the skin, the bond is made tighter, which is similar to the effect of sticking a mobile phone screen protector.
- Types of FRP: Thermoset FRP; Thermoplastic FRP (CFRT).
- Core Material: 60~300 kg/m³ PET foam.
- Composite Method: adhesive.
- Maximum Length: 12m.
- Maximum Width: 3.2m.
- Thickness: 10~150mm (can be customized).
Types of FRP Sheets
TOPOLO has two types of FRP for PET foam composite panels: Thermoset FRP and thermoplastic FRP (CFRT – Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic).
FRP faced PET foam composite panels can be used as wall panels, roof panels, floor panels, partition panels, door panels and other objects that need to bear a certain strength, such as RVs, dry goods trucks, ships, high-speed rail, buses, etc.
Advantages of TOPOLO
- The large-sized production platform can reach a maximum length of 12m and a width of 3.2m.
- Advanced one-piece PET composite panel production line, high speed and high efficiency.
- 5-axis synchronous CNC machining, efficient and accurate cutting, drilling, grinding and other processing for composite panels.