TOPOLO stainless steel sandwich panel uses closed-cell foam board as the core material, high-quality 201/304 stainless steel as the facing, and uses special glue to compress the core material and facing together. Different from ordinary pre-coated steel foam sandwich panels, foam core stainless steel sandwich panels are composite panels with superior performance.
- No rust: stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and will not rust, so the service life is very long.
- High strength: The strength of stainless steel sheet is far higher than that of aluminum and FRP, so it has better impact resistance.
- Beautiful and elegant: the surface of stainless steel is as smooth as a mirror, and it can also be treated by frosting, brushing, and electroplating.
- Easy to clean: The dirt on the stainless steel surface is very easy to clean, which greatly saves maintenance costs.
- Thermal insulation: Closed-cell foams have much lower thermal conductivity values than honeycomb cores.
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: The closed-cell foam core has extremely low water absorption, coupled with the corrosion resistance of stainless steel, it can block the infiltration of external moisture.
|Facing Material||201/304 stainless steel sheets|
|Core Material||XPS, PET, PVC, PU, EPP foam board|
|Surface Treatment||Brushing, sandblasting, polishing, embossing, etc|
Basic Structure of Stainless Steel Sandwich Panels
TOPOLO uses advanced multi-layer compression molding machines to process foam core stainless steel sandwich panels. The facing and core are compressed together with high-quality polyurethane glue, which ensures that the panels will not crack under extreme heat and cold conditions.
The surface of stainless steel can be subjected to various mechanical and chemical treatments, which is different from pre-painted steel (galvanized, galvalume). Therefore, the surface of the foam core stainless steel sandwich panel is colorful and can be processed into mirror, brushed, frosted, embossed, titanium-plated and other effects.
Foam Core System
Application of Stainless Steel Sandwich Panels
Because of the excellent performance of the foam core stainless steel sandwich panel, its application range is very wide, such as buildings, automobiles, ships, machinery, furniture and other fields. It can be used as wall panels, ceilings, partition panels, floors, fences, enclosures and more.