When you build your motorhome, you may be bothered by expensive body panels. Now you can consider TOPOLO composite RV fiberglass panels. Compared with the traditional aluminum composite sandwich panels, it is lighter and stronger, and its price is more affordable.
Why Choose Fiberglass Panels for RV Wall Panels?
RV fiberglass panels are sandwich-structured composite materials. Its surface is a fiberglass-reinforced plastic sheet, and the core material is various foam, honeycomb, or plywood. Unlike aluminum panels, the FRP composite panel does not produce dents due to its high surface strength and good toughness. Unlike wooden boards, it has good moisture resistance and is greatly reduced in weight. Unlike steel composite panels, it will not rust and is more durable while maintaining its original structure.
Application of Fiberglass Composite Panel in RV
The development of RVs tends to be more and more lightweight while maintaining high strength. Fiberglass composite panels are undoubtedly one of the best options for lightweighting. It can be applied to many parts of the RV, such as walls, floors, roofs, and even indoor furniture such as tables, chairs, beds, cabinets, etc.
|Gelcoat FRP Sheets, CFRT(Continuous Fiberglass Reinforced Thermoplastic) Sheets.
|XPS Foam, PET Foam, PU Foam, EPP Foam, PVC Foam, MPP Foam, PP Honeycomb, Plywood, etc.
|RAL Color Series
|Anti-UV Gelcoat, Anti-UV Lamination Film, Embossing, etc
|CNC Machining Services, Embedded Structures
|Toterhomes, Type C Motorhomes, Fifth Wheel Travel Trailers, Camper Trailers, Truck Campers, Sports utility RVs, teardrop RVs, Park Model RVs, Caravans, etc.
What fiberglass-reinforced sheets are available?
TOPOLO offers FRP sheets in two different resin systems and glass fiber types: thermoset FRP sheets, and thermoplastic CFRT sheets. For recreational vehicles with different purposes, different FRP skin materials can be selected for composite panels.
Thermoset FRP Sheet
The fiberglass in the thermoset FRP sheet exists in the form of felt or fabric. Its surface is a layer of gel coat, and the application of gel coat makes it have good waterproof, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant properties. At the same time, it also makes the surface more flat and smooth, which has a great visual effect.
Thermoplastic CFRT Sheet
CFRT Sheet is a new type of thermoplastic FRP sheet, which is laminated by multiple layers of continuous fiber reinforced tapes. CFRT sheets are characterized by a flexible design with a choice of fiber type, fiber content and fiber orientation to meet special requirements. The light weight and high strength of CFRT material, low thickness, plus beautiful appearance, is a breakthrough in the boundaries of traditional metal and plastic materials. Products made of CFRT materials can be recycled at the end of their useful life, and it is a model for sustainable materials.
The surface of the RV fiberglass panel is colorful. You can choose different colors and patterns for your RV, such as high gloss, matt, stone pattern, grain pattern, cloth pattern, leather pattern, etc. Of course, we will customize personalized surface treatment for your project.
What Types of Fiberglass Panels for RV?
For different applications of RVs, the selected siding materials are different, and FRP can be composited with different core materials to meet different needs.
Expert in Lightweight RV Solutions – TOPOLO
The RV fiberglass siding panel factory covers an area of tens of thousands of square meters, with a daily production area of more than 10,000 square meters. TOPOLO adopts international advanced manufacturing technology and high-quality raw materials. Our RV composite panels have huge advantages in the international market in terms of quality and price. At the same time, we are also constantly developing new materials. The CRFT (Continuous Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic) panel we developed is a new type of FRP siding that is stronger and more durable. If you are interested in RV wall panels, you can try this new material.
What are The Advantages of TOPOLO Fiberglass Panels for RVs?
☑ Durability: The fiberglass reinforcement brings sturdiness and reliability, greatly improving the service life of the motorhome.
☑ Aesthetics: Using a gel-coat or laminate film on the panel surface, the panel skin is smooth and beautiful, while various colors are available to enhance the aesthetics of your caravans, trailers, or campers.
☑ Easy Maintenance: Fiberglass composite panels are simple in construction, easy to cut, and significantly lower in maintenance costs than metal body panels.
☑ Energy Saving: The fiberglass composite panel makes the whole vehicle lighter, which greatly saves fuel.
Customize Your RV Sandwich Panels
We offer custom thicknesses, widths, lengths, and materials for RV sandwich panels so that you can get a unique design for each RV.
- The high-quality fiberglass siding sheet used by TOPOLO is strong and durable, with a smooth surface and good waterproof and moisture-proof performance, and will not fade and become brittle in extreme weather and harsh climates.
- TOPOLO has a variety of high-quality core materials to choose from, with stable performance, long service life, and environmental protection and pollution-free.
- TOPOLO abandons the traditional frame construction process and adopts a more advanced one-piece molding process (using a multi-layer negative pressure machine to press the skin and core material together), the pressed panel is stronger and smoother.
- The reinforced structure of various materials is embedded inside the fiberglass panel of the RV so that the panel can withstand more impact force. It is also convenient for screw installation and the layout of electric wires.
- TOPOLO provides a series of CNC processing services such as cutting, milling, and drilling. That is to say, the processing accuracy of the panel is guaranteed, and the reprocessing cost of the RV manufacturers is greatly reduced.
- In order to facilitate a closer connection between the panels and effectively avoid the thermal bridge problem, TOPOLO customizes aluminum profiles of various specifications.