RV Composite Panels
One Piece Composite Panels, Thermal Insulation, Waterproof, Lightweight, Strong, Safety.
TOPOLO is committed to providing customers with high-quality RV composite panels. As a supplier to many international RV manufacturers, we provide high-quality solutions for the corporate projects we serve. We are committed to the research and development of new RV composite materials to adapt to the development requirements of the RV market. Currently, we serve RV manufacturers all over North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and Australia, and our products have been appreciated by users in these regions.
Why Choose Fiberglass Sandwich Panels as RV Composite Panels?
Nowadays, using fiberglass composite panels to manufacture RVs has become a trend and is favored by more and more campervan manufacturers. Manufacturing RV composite panels requires the use of lightweight, thermally insulating, strong and durable materials, and fiberglass composite panels are a new type of material that can meet these high requirements. It can provide properties that traditional wood and metal materials cannot provide.
Its advantages are reflected in:
- Lighter than aluminum panels, with better impact resistance and repairability.
- It is stronger than wood and is far more waterproof than wood.
Fiberglass reinforced plastic sheet is waterproof, thermally insulating, corrosion-resistant, high-strength, and easy to clean.
- Reinforcement Material Layer
As an isolation layer, it can increase the strength of the panel and keep the outer surface smooth.
- Foam Core Layer
The foam core not only provides thermal insulation, but also provides sufficient compressive strength.
- Embedded Materials
Using embedded materials for larger-area panels can enhance their strength and structural stability.
|FRP(Glass fiber reinforced plastic) Sheet;
CFRT (Continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic) Sheet.
|XPS(Extruded polystyrene) foam;
PVC(Polyvinyl chloride) foam;
|RAL Color Series.
|Glossy/matt, embossed pattern.
|Aluminum tubes, steel tubes, timbers, FRP profiles, etc.
Applications of Fiberglass Composite Panels in RV
Fiberglass composite panels can be used to manufacture campers with various properties. Typical applications include side walls, floors, roofs, front and rear panels.
The Core Material of RV Composite Panels
TOPOLO Supplies the Following Types of RV Composite Panels Customized for You.
- XPS is the most popular material we can see in many RV wall panels at the moment. Since XPS material has a closed cell structure, it means it has a smooth, uniform surface. XPS foam panels are relatively compressive and strong, so fewer reinforcements are required.
Custom One Piece RV Composite Panels
- Theere is a professional technical department in TOPOLO, which can analyze and design according to customer’s requirements, reduce excess and waste design. We will provide a complete set of solutions and provide modular RV assemblies. Allows customers to reduce labor and assembly time, thereby reducing costs.
Premium Fiberglass Siding
- The high-quality fiberglass siding sheet used by TOPOLO is strong and durable, with a smooth surface and good waterproof and moisture-proof performance, and will not fade and become brittle in extreme weather and harsh climates.
One-piece Composite Technology
- TOPOLO adopts a one-piece composite lamination process. The fiberglass skin and foam core material are composited in a vacuum press. The core material and skin are more closely connected, without delamination problems, and the panel surface is flat and smooth.
- TOPOLO provides a series of CNC processing services such as cutting, milling, and drilling. We use high-precision five-axis synchronous machining technology to ensure the accuracy of the panel and greatly reduce the reprocessing costs for RV manufacturers.
- According to customers’ special requirements, such as RV front and rear panels, we design professional curved panels.
Embedded Structural Rreinforcement Materials
- Depending on customer needs, TOPOLO embeds aluminum tubes, fiberglass tubes, timbers and various other materials that enhance the panel structure inside the panels. The embedded structure not only increases the strength of the panel but also facilitates the installation of various accessories.
A: How to ensure the strength of the RV?
Q: In the early stage of design, basic calculation and design should be carried out, the frame should be pre-embedded and selected, and reasonable skin and core materials should be selected.
A: How to reduce the shipping cost?
Q: According to the specifications of the panel, we will make a 3D cabinet loading plan for the customer to maximize the use of container space and reduce transportation costs.
A: How to prevent the panels from being damaged during transportation?
Q: We will customize a reasonable packaging scheme and packaging frame according to the customer’s product. Protect the product from damage during transportation.
Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have our own factory. Our factory covers an area of tens of thousands of square meters. Our factory is located at No. 2737, Huancheng South Road, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province.
Q: If I want the price, what information should I provide you?
A: You need to provide us with the material, size (length, width, height and panel thickness) and quantity of the RV body, and provide the design drawing as much as possible.
Q: Will you provide samples?
A: Yes, we will provide free samples, but customers need to bear the international express cost.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is generally within 4 weeks from the establishment of the contract to the completion of the product, and the transportation time depends on the distance between the destination country and the departure port.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Telegraphic Transfer), Paypal, cash and other payment methods. In principle, we mainly accept T/T.