The choice of RV wall panels determines the weight, strength, thermal insulation performance, waterproof performance, and even appearance of the body. This is something that camper manufacturers have to consider, and it is very important to find safe and reliable RV wall panel materials. TOPOLO is supporting them in developing efficient, durable RVs, caravans and camper vans with lining and wall panels made from our strong and lightweight composite materials.
Specification of RV Wall Panels
|Core Materials||XPS Foam, PET Foam, PU Foam, PVC Foam|
|Skin Materials||FRP/GRP Sheet|
|Processing||Embedded Structure, CNC Machining|
TOPOLO Interior/Exterior Composite RV Wall Panels
Lightweight & Strong
Our RV interior liner panel is a series of foam core sandwich panels that combine low weight with high mechanical stability.
• Reduce the weight and increase the efficiency of RVs.
• Are robust and durable.
• Have a high-quality appearance.
Why Choose TOPOLO Composite RV Wall Panel?
Our composite wall panels are made of high-quality raw materials and advanced processing technology, which can withstand harsh environments such as exposure to the sun and heavy rain and snow.
- FRP Foam Core Composite Panels: FRP composite panels are lighter and stronger.
- One Piece Molding: A more efficient and simpler RV composite panel processing.
- No Delamination: The surface layer and the core layer are bonded together with high-quality adhesive, which is not easy to delaminate.
- Impact Resistance: The GRP skin is not easy to fade, and the surface is flat and will not bulge.
Applicable RV Types
We customize different widths, thicknesses, and lengths of RV wall panels for you. Our composite wall panels are suitable for all types of motorhomes such as caravans, truck campers, off-road trailers, expedition vehicles, teardrops, class C motorhomes, etc. Whether you require thermal insulation, waterproof and moisture-proof or lightweight and high-strength.