PP honeycomb floor panels are different from traditional solid wood floors and metal honeycomb core floors. It is a composite product of vinyl leather and PP honeycomb sandwich panels. Its appearance makes up for many defects of traditional flooring.
|Surface Material||Wood grain vinyl leather|
|Core material||PP (polypropylene) honeycomb board|
|Reinforcement layer material||FRP or non-woven fabric|
- Lightweight & high strength: PP honeycomb core sandwich structure greatly reduces its density, and the glass fiber reinforced layer endows it with super high strength.
- Easy to clean: Vinyl has a water-repellent finish that prevents moisture and stains from penetrating the floor.
- Aesthetics: Vinyl leather can be customized with a variety of wood grain effects.
- Durable: PP honeycomb floor panels will not be corroded by water vapor, will not rust, will not deform, and generally have a service life of more than 10 years.
- Comfort: Soft vinyl leather provides a comfortable foot feel.
① Surface: wood-grain vinyl leather.
②/④ Reinforcement layer: Fiberglass or non-woven.
③ Core: PP honeycomb core.
(Thickness: 10~1200mm; Hole diamete： 6~16mm.)
Customize Various Wood Grain Effects
Vinyl honeycomb floor panels are widely used in RVs, yachts, cruise ships, airplanes, high-speed rail, mobile homes, etc. It greatly reduces the construction cost of these projects.