Fiberglass composite panels are increasingly replacing sheet metal as truck body material. Different glass fiber composite materials are selected for different purposes. TOPOLO offers various types of panels for truck bodies: foam, honeycomb, and plywood.
The Advantages of Fiberglass Truck Bodies
- Light in weight: 40% lighter than metal body.
- It is good for strength and long life.
- Non-corrosion, non-pollution, anti-brine, acid, and soda-resisting
- The panel used for the truck body was constructed in a type of sandwich.
- The thermal insulation layer is 50-80mm thick, which offers a very good thermal insulation performance.
|Composite Truck Body Types||Refrigerated/Dry Freight Truck Bodies|
|Dimensions||8ft * 7ft * 6ft (size can be customized)|
|Body Panel Structure||Fiberglass Sheet + PU/XPS Foam; Fiberglass Sheet + Honeycomb core|
|Other Accessories||Doors, chassis, door locks, lights, etc.|