Fiberglass EPP Foam Sandwich Panels Feature
EPP foam is a closed-cell bead foam that provides a unique range of properties, including outstanding energy absorption, multiple impact resistance, thermal insulation, buoyancy, and water & chemical resistance.
TOPOLO T-SW series fiberglass EPP foam sandwich panel features a high strength-to-weight ratio and 100% recyclability.
|Type||Fiberglass Sheet + PET Foam|
|Custom-Made||Embedded Tube/Plate, CNC service|
Advantages of Fiberglass EPP Foam Panels
- EPP is good at elasticity, impact resistance, thickness retention and long-term use. Good elasticity means that the material does not break easily, ensuring the effect and integrity of the floor insulation and sound insulation project.
- Besides thermal and sound insulation, the environmental protective property of EPP is also unavailable in other materials. As an indoor building material, EPP meets the high requirement for environmental protection. It is non-toxic and incombustible, ensuring indoor safety.
Application of Fiberglass EPP Foam Sandwich Panels
- Lightweight, alternative to enclosures of outdoor & indoor panels and cases.
- HVAC insulating, alternative to traditional metal housings and brackets.
- Impact resistance for vehicle doors, car seats, booster seats, etc.
- Travel & storage protective, for cold van body and reefer trailer panels, refrigerated truck body and cargo bike container panels in the last mile delivery.